ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University women's volleyball team looks for its second straight conference win against Eureka on Wednesday night. First-service goes up at 7 p.m.
Eureka (3-17; 2-10 SLIAC) at Fontbonne (4-11; 4-7 SLIAC)
When: October 10th, 2018
Time: 7 p.m.
Live Video: HERE
Live Stats: HERE
A Look At The Griffins
- In its last time out, the Griffins picked up a four set (25-15, 19-25, 25-15, 25-17) win over MacMurray.
- The team compiled a season-high 15 service aces, seven of which came from Kristina Eason. Abby Grumich added five of her own.
- Eason led the way overall with 13 kills and a .333 hitting percentage. Megan McKenzie posted a season-high 12 kills and .500 hitting percentage.
- On the season, Eason leads with 133 kills, a .135 hitting percentage and 105 digs.
- Maura Rabun totaled 129 thus far, to go along with her team and SLIAC high .307 hitting percentage.
- Megan Schaller handed out a team-high 238 assists, while Sarah Borgerding leads them in the dig department with 169.
A Look At The Eureka Red Devils
- In its last meeting, the Red Devils swept (14-25, 21-25, 22-25) past the Griffins on September 22nd.
- Since then, the team has dropped its last five matches against Lincoln Christian, Benedictine, Blackburn, Iowa Wesleyan, and Principia.
- On the year, the Red Devils rank second in the SLIAC in kills (823), third in digs (1499), third in blocks (123), and fifth in hitting percentage (.150).
- Individually, senior outside hitter Lexi Dooley leads with 220 kills and a .173 hitting percentage.
- Sara Worrell (252) and Katlyn Arrenholz (250) have combined for 502 of the teams 752 assists.
- Defensively, McKenna Cleer has totaled a team-high 375 digs.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the women's volleyball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).