ST. LOUIS, Mo – The No. 2-seeded Fontbonne University women's soccer team hosts No. 3-seeded Westminster Blue Jays in the SLIAC Semifinals on Wednesday night.
Westminster (10-4-2; 6-2-1 SLIAC) vs. Fontbonne (11-5-1; 8-1 SLIAC)
When: October 31st, 2018
Where: Centene Stadium
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Live Stats: HERE
A Look At The Griffins
- The last time these two teams met on Oct. 17th, the Griffins picked up a 1-0 win over the Blue Jays on a penalty-kick goal by Daniele Caruso.
- The Griffins saw its nine-game win streak get snapped in the regular season finale after a 3-0 loss to Webster this past Saturday.
- On the year, Fontbonne ranks fourth in the SLIAC with 49 goals.
- Molly Kovarik ranks second all-time in a single season with 16 goals.
- Rebecca Bass added nine goals and a team-high 10 assists for 28 points. Daniele Caruso, Caroline Neal, and Emily Cardwell are tied with four goals each.
- In goal, Makayla Hussong is 5-4-1 with a 1.39 goals against average in 903:37 and made 69 saves. Mary Beers has allowed just six goals, to go along with her six wins in 675:00 minutes of action.
A Look At The Westminster Blue Jays
- After the loss to Fontbonne, the Blue Jays finished the year 2-0-1 as they picked up a 4-0 win over Principia and a 10-0 win over Blackburn.
- On the year, the team concluded with 61 goals and that ranks them third in the SLIAC. They also allowed just nine on the season.
- Individually, Gracie Koonce led with a team-high 16 goals and nine assists for 41 points. Natalie Schulte added 11 goals and six assists for 28 points.
- In net, Sarah Cradick is 9-4-2 with a .892 save percentage, to go along with her 74 saves and 0.55 goals against average.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the women's soccer team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).