ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University women's basketball team looks for a big road win against Westminster on Saturday afternoon. Tip-off goes up at 1 p.m.
Fontbonne (3-5; 1-1 SLIAC) at Westminster (8-1; 3-0 SLIAC)
When: December 15th, 2018
Where: Fulton, Mo.
Time: 1 p.m.
Live Video: HERE
Live Stats: HERE
A Look At The Griffins
- Fontbonne looks to bounce back after its 94-66 loss against WashU on Tuesday night.
- Rylee Stafford led the Griffins as she tied her career-high with 23 points and pulled down 10 boards.
- Raven Venegas netted 14 points on 6-of-8 shooting.
- On the year, the Griffins are putting up 69.0 points and shooting 38.0 percent from the floor, both of which rank fifth in the SLIAC.
- Rylee Stafford is averaging 15.5 points the last four games which has upped her season average to a team-high 12.1.
- Raven Venegas is putting up 11.8 points and leads the Griffins from the floor with a 59.2 field goal percentage.
- Sarah Schraut provides a spark off the bench averaging 9.1 points and team-high 6.6 rebounds per game.
A Look At The Westminster Blue Jays
- The Blue Jays are riding an eight game winning streak after coming away with a 72-67 win against Eureka in its last time out.
- The team shot 39.3 percent from the floor and were led by Rei Imamura's 19 points on 5-of-7 shooting.
- Overall, the Blue Jays are scoring 74.9 points, shooting 41.4 percent from the floor, 32.6 percent from downtown, and dominate the glass with 45.6 rebounds per game which ranks them first in the SLIAC.
- Individually Kendahl Adams is averaging a team-high 17.8 points, to go along with her 42.1 field goal percentage and 8.9 rebounds per game.
- Mirrakohl Johnson gets it done on both ends of the floor averaging 15.8 points, shooting 51.8 percent, and leads Westminster with 11.2 rebounds per game.
- Kallee Dowler ranks third on the team with 11.7 points per game.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the women's basketball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).