ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University men's basketball team looks to sweep the regular season series against Eureka on Saturday. Tip-off at 3 p.m.
Fontbonne (9-13; 7-8 SLIAC) at Eureka (7-13; 6-8 SLIAC)
When: February 9th, 2019
Where: Eureka, Ill.
Time: 3 p.m.
All-Time Series: Eureka leads 14-12
Last Meeting: Fontbonne def. Eureka 105-96
A Look At The Griffins
- Fontbonne bounced back with an 80-77 home victory over Blackburn.
- The Griffins shot 46.7 percent from the field and were led by Jared Woodcock's 20 points and 11 boards.
- Carter Otwell (13), Gus Kleekamp (12), and Luke DeLine (10), all reached double-figures in the win.
- On the season, they're scoring 82.0 points per game and shooting 48.6 percent from the floor.
- DeLine leads the offense with a 19.9 season average, to go along with a 52.3 field goal percentage.
- Woodcock upped his season average to 13.9, while Kleekamp averages 9.3 points per contest.
A Look At The Eureka Red Devils
- After coming away with a win over Webster, the Red Devils fell 89-78 against Principia in its last time out.
- Eureka shot 37.5 percent from the field and were led by Dakota Bennington's 22 point and 11 rebound performance. Alex Wiegand also earned a double-double with 10 points and 10 boards.
- On the year, the Red Devils are putting up 86.8 points per game on a 44.6 field goal percentage.
- Bennington continues to lead Eureka's offense with a 21.6 point per game average and shooting 47.0 percent from the floor.
- Hank Thomas averages 19.2 points, while Jordan Dehm is third on the team at a 12.7 point per game average.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the men's basketball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).