ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University men's basketball team looks to pick up a conference road win on Saturday against Westminster in the SLIAC Game of the Week. Tip-off at 3 p.m.
Fontbonne (4-4; 2-1 SLIAC) at Westminster (3-5; 2-1 SLIAC)
When: December 15th, 2018
Where: Fulton, Mo.
Time: 3 p.m.
Live Video: HERE
Live Stats: HERE
A Look At The Griffins
- The Griffins are coming off a tough 83-54 loss against WashU on Tuesday.
- Luke DeLine led the Griffins with a game-high 28 points on 10-of-16 shooting.
- DeLine, a St. Louis, Mo., native, averages 22.3 points on the season which ranks him 29th overall in NCAA Division III.
- He's also shooting 56.1 percent from the floor and is tied for 24th overall with a 50.0 3-point field goal percentage.
- On the season, the Griffins are averaging 76.8 points, shooting 48.8 percent from the field, and 39.5 percent from downtown.
- Jared Woodcock is putting up 15.0 points per game and hitting 44.6 percent of his shot attempts.
- The Griffins will look to control the glass against Westminster. Fontbonne ranks third in the SLIAC averaging 37.3 rebounds, while the Blue Jays are last at 28.1.
A Look At The Westminster Blue Jays
- The Blue Jays have caught fire of late as they've won three out of its last four, including an 88-72 win over Eureka on Dec. 8th.
- In the win over the Red Devils, the Blue Jays got a 29-point performance from Nolan Huot as he drained six 3-pointers and went 9-of-10 from the charity stripe.
- On the year, the Blue Jays are scoring 72.3 points per game on 42.3 percent shooting from the floor.
- Romo Tabb leads all scorers with a team-high 16.6 points and 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Kobe Wands, meanwhile, is right behind him averaging 14.9 points and connecting on 86.8 percent of his attempts from the free throw line.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the men's basketball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).