ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University men's basketball team jumps back into conference play on Saturday as they'll host Principia. Tip-off at 3 p.m.
Principia (1-6; 0-2 SLIAC) at Fontbonne (3-3; 1-1 SLIAC)
When: December 8th, 2018
Time: 3 p.m.
Live Video: HERE
Live Stats: HERE
A Look At The Griffins
- The Griffins are coming off a 90-37 exhibition loss against Eastern Illinois. Prior to that, the team improved to 3-3 overall after a 76-62 win over MacMurray on the road.
- On the season, the team is putting up 78.2 points, shooting 50.1 percent from the floor, 38.8 percent from beyond-the-arc, and pulling down 36.7 rebounds per game.
- Luke DeLine leads the offense with his 21.0 point per game average. He's also knocking in 53.6 percent of his shots from the floor and hitting 43.1 percent of his attempts from downtown.
- Jared Woodcock is second on the Griffins averaging 17.2 points per game.
- Gus Kleekamp has stepped up lately averaging 7.5 points and 5.7 rebounds per game.
A Look At The Panthers
- Principia looks to snap its six game slide after falling 87-65 against WashU on Thursday.
- The Panthers shot 46.4 percent from the floor and were led by Micah Paulson's 20 points on 9-of-20 shooting.
- On the season, the team is scoring 75.4 points and shooting 47.7 percent from the field. Defensively, though they're allowing 94.1 points, a field goal percentage of 51.0, and 38.9 rebounds per game.
- Individually, Paulson leads the offense averaging an impressive 27.1 points per game.
- Trevaughn Goodman is also off to a fast start averaging 23.3 points and hitting a team-high 59.8 percent of his shots from the floor.
- Freshman forward Clark Davidson is getting it done on both ends of the floor with his 12.6 points and 7.9 rebounds per game.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the men's basketball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).