CHARLESTON, Ill.—After picking up its first conference win on the year and getting back to the .500 mark overall, the Fontbonne University men's basketball team gets into non-conference play on Tuesday for an exhibition game against Eastern Illinois. Tip-off at 7 p.m.
Fontbonne (3-3) at Eastern Illinois (3-5)
When: December 4th
Where: Charleston, Ill.
Time: 7 p.m.
A Look At The Griffins
· Fontbonne improved to 3-3 overall after a 76-62 win over MacMurray this past Saturday.
· The team shot 53.1 percent from the field and were led by Luke DeLine's game-high 22 points.
· On the season, the Griffins are averaging 78.2 points per game, shooting 50.1 percent from the floor and 38.8 percent from downtown.
· DeLine leads the offense through six games with his 21.0 point per game average and 53.6 field goal percentage.
· Jared Woodcock is knocking in 44.8 percent of his shot attempts, to go along with his 17.2 point per game average.
· Defensively, the Griffins are averaging 8.7 steals per game.
A Look At The Eastern Illinois Panthers
· The Panthers will be looking to halt its three game slide after an 80-72 loss against Chicago State.
· EIU's offense is averaging 69.8 points and shooting 39.6 percent from the field.
· Josiah Wallace is putting up 16.0 points per game and ranks second with 20 assists.
· Rade Kukobat (11.4 ppg), Mack Smith (10.9 ppg), and Ben Harvey (10.1 ppg) are all averaging above 10.0 points per game.
· Defensively, the team is allowing 79.8 points and have allowed 38.4 rebounds per game.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the men's basketball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).