ST. LOUIS, Mo.—The Fontbonne University men's basketball team get its 2018-19 season underway at home against St. Louis College of Pharmacy on Saturday night. Tip-off at 7 p.m.
St. Louis Pharmacy (0-3) vs. Fontbonne (0-0)
When: November 10th, 2018
Time: 7 p.m.
A Look At The Griffins
· The Griffins were picked to finish eighth in the SLIAC Preseason Poll.
· McCann had a career-year in 2017-18 where he posted 16.7 points, 32.8 minutes per game, and shot 42.9 percent from the floor.
· DeLine is back after averaging 16.2 points per game, reached double-digits in points in 18 of the 19 games, and shot 47.7 percent from the floor.
· Woodcock, meanwhile, put up 11.9 points and shot 50.0 percent from the field in his first season with the Griffins.
· The team also brings in 17 newcomers that look to make an impact this season.
· Last year, the Griffins came away with the 97-86 win over Pharmacy.
A Look At The St. Louis Pharmacy Eutectics
· The Eutectics are in search of its first win after a 123-118 (OT) loss against Blackburn on Thursday night.
· RJ Wright led STLCOP with a team-high 38 points on 18-of-28 shooting.
· As a team, the Eutectics are shooting 49.4 percent from the floor, pulling down 43.0 rebounds per game, and averaging 101.3 points.
· Individually, Darius Dorsey leads the offense averaging 29.3 points and shooting 54.0 percent from the floor.
· Wright, meanwhile, is averaging 25.3 points and leads them with a 60.8 field goal percentage.
· Devon Howard will be another player to look out for after averaging 15.3 points and 12.0 rebounds per game.
Fans make sure to stay updated on fontbonnegriffins.com throughout the year for full updates and recaps on the men's basketball team.
Make sure to follow us on all our social media accounts: Twitter (@FBUGriffins), Instagram (@fbugriffins) and Facebook (/FontbonneUGriffins).